Latest Update: March 2022
Modis International AG, Gotthardstrasse 20, 6300 Zug, Switzerland (“Akkodis“, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (together with other documents referred to herein) describes what personal information we collect from you and how we process your personal information.
We will collect any information or personal information you share with us when contacting us whatever the way you do it (email, post, etc.). The information you may provide is in your sole discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
We will collect any information you provide to us when you use our contact form. The provision of your personal information via our contact forms is not a statutory or contractual requirement, however, please note fields may be mandatory fields (marked with an asterisk); we need this information to comply with or respond to your request. Should you decide not to provide us with certain data such as your contact details, we might not be able to contact you or reply to your inquiries.
We will collect personal information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access. Our collection of this personal information will make your visit to the Website easier in the future.
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- To respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
- To best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences.
- To ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To allow you to participate or use in other interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- To further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you.
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
- Necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above (i.e., promoting our new brand and our services), and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests; or
- In some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies; or
We do not make any solely automated decisions including those based on profiling, that have a legal or similarly significant effect on you.
We will keep your information for the longer of the period required in order to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities. Typically, this is for two (2) years after the last contact.
However, we may keep your information for the longer of the period required in order to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities (for example, for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims or compliance cases).
To facilitate our efficient use of your information, and to provide you with the content and/or resources, we disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
To suppliers, contractors and agents: from time to time we engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. This category of third-parties includes:
Endava (web agency) that develops and operates the website with offices in UK, Romania and Croatia.
Microsoft Azure Cloud (hosting services) with a primary data centre in Dublin (Ireland), a secondary data centre in Amsterdam (Netherlands).
Such recipients will only have access to your personal information as required by them to perform their functions and are not permitted to use such personal information for any other purposes. These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- To other belonging to the Adecco Group (i.e. any companies directly or indirectly controlled by Adecco). A list of Adecco Group companies is included here https://www.adeccogroup.com/worldwide-locations/including their suppliers, contractors and agents, which can be involved in the provision of the Website or the content, so that we can better serve you or, simply, to give response to your requests (e.g. when you contact us).
- To government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under a legal obligation to do so.
We collect information about your device, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you or any individual.
If your device is shared with other people, we advise that you do not select the ‘remember my details’ option when that option is offered by your device or the Website.
As explained in the “Sharing with third parties” paragraph above, we share your personal information with the following:
- Third party suppliers, contractors or agents: where we use a third-party supplier, contractor or agent, your personal information remains under our control and we have controls in place to ensure your personal information is adequately protected.
- Other companies in the Adecco Group: we have entered into a groupwide arrangement to ensure your personal information continues to be subject to an adequate level of protection.
We endeavour to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries outside of Switzerland. We shall only transfer your data outside Switzerland to countries which provide adequate level of data protection as defined by Swiss data protection law, or where Akkodis or the Adecco Group has put in place appropriate safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information. Those countries include Ireland, Netherlands, UK, Romania, and Croatia.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request confirmation whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases, you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information. In some limited circumstances, you also have the right to request portability of your personal information.
- Right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that the personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
- Right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time and Akkodis will evaluate if your request should be granted, however this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. For situations where in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, Akkodis will do so without undue delay.
- Right to restrict or object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal information, or to object on certain processing thereof on grounds relating to your particular situation.
You make click here to exercise your rights.
To the extent our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before the receipt of such withdrawal.
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with the data protection authority of the Member State of your habitual residence, of your place of work, or of an alleged infringement of your rights).
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Modis International AG, Gotthardstrasse 20, 6300 Zug, Switzerland or via , email to email@example.com
You can request a copy of mechanisms relating to a specific transfer of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact our data protection representative at the following address: email@example.com