Managed services to suit your business needs
Clients look to Akkodis to manage complex cloud ecosystems that are continually evolving in an evergreen environment.
From large enterprises, critical business applications and legacy solutions, Akkodis managed services are agile and pragmatic, designed to support and optimize your technology environment.
With flexible, multi-tiered pricing models, we provide on-shore, off-shore and hybrid service models tailored to your evolving needs.
By reducing your IT resource requirements and modernizing your technology environment, managed services can reduce costs, improve business outcomes, and ensure ongoing optimization of your digital portfolio.
We use our deep domain knowledge in managed services and leverage our global partnerships so you can focus on your core business with certainty of service levels and outcomes for your stakeholders.
Our managed services enable support, maintenance and operations, and enhancements and improvements to systems and processes.
Managed services models
Akkodis provides tailored support for application management, custom developed web and mobile apps, commercial off-the-shelf software (COTS), and AWS and Microsoft SaaS and cloud platforms. Managed services can be designed to support your requirements for availability, scale, and responsiveness of service levels.
On-site managed services
Akkodis has been providing onsite, integrated application managed services for government and commercial organizations for over 30 years.
Our experience in designing and delivering managed services solutions means we can quickly and efficiently determine the best service model for your business. Akkodis offshore services can be blended into this model for scale, expertise and cost advantage.
Off-site managed services
Akkodis Service Centre provides an off-site option for your IT support and management. This provides a service that is lower total cost to you, can flex in size, and is still transparent and collaborative.
Organizations of all sizes seeking support for individual or bundled groups of applications, and cloud hosting services, can benefit from this option. Service Centre can also be leveraged for smaller projects.
Flexible and adaptive
We tailor our managed IT services to be to be robust, not rigid; designed to exactly suit your business, industry, and technologies.
We can create the model and contracted service levels that match the outcome of your requirements. This ensures your IT runs smoothly, letting you focus on adding real value to your organization.
A customer centered approach
Our managed services are designed to be collaborative and transparent. The key relationships with your Akkodis specialists will be local to you.
We maintain regular contact to report our service progress and performance to you, ensuring your support service matches your needs and delivers valuable business outcomes.
- Application Management
- Microsoft Azure Services
- Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform
- Microsoft Cloud Hosting and Support
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Hosting and Support
- Application Support Services .NET
- Application Support Services Java
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Analytics Services and Support
- Service Desk
- Vendor Management.
Your collaborative managed IT service
Your collaborative managed IT service
- Non-production environments and source code management
- Full engagement portal (Modis ServiceNow platform)
- Primary, local, face-to-face Service Delivery Management
- Executive reporting and dashboards showing support progress and SLA performance
- Email alerts
- Mobile access.
Discrete project services
We have a pool of talented people ready.
- Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform Solutions and development
- Advisory, Strategy, Change Management and Transformation
- Data Architecture, Scientists and Technologists
- Mobile application development
- Testing services
- Application modernisation
- Cloud computing and establishment of services
- Systems Integration
- Cross Functional project and micro services.
We can deliver these services in a blended model with an onsite Technical or Delivery Lead.