Welcome to Akkodis,
If you have applied for a role where you will work on a temporary assignment / contract through Akkodis, there are various documents and notices we need to give you as an Employment Business to ensure you are fully informed. This page sets out your possible options of employment. If you are unsure which of these you are please talk to your Akkodis Consultant, we are always happy to assist you.
The following apply to you if who you’re going to be engaged on a PAYE basis to provide your services to one or more of our clients:
- Key Information Document for PAYE Download
The following apply to you if you are providing your services through your own Personal Services Company (PSC) (i.e. limited company workers)
- Key Information Document for LTD CO Download
- Key Information Document for DEEMED EMPLOYMENT Download
The following apply to you if you provide your services through an Umbrella Company. Below are the details for umbrella companies with which Modis prefer to work. These ‘preferred suppliers’ are heavily vetted as having robust processes and procedures.
- Key Information Document for PAYSTREAM Download
- Key Information Document for GIANT Download
- Key Information Document for BROOKSON Download
- Key Information Document for ICS Download
- Key Information Document for JSA Download
You may prefer to use another umbrella company of your own choosing but the latter would be unknown to Akkodis at this time and would have to be vetted by Akkodis before an assignment could start. Consequently we cannot provide their details here.
In accordance with our obligations under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations we have detailed below the standard terms which will apply to your assignment in accordance with the specific contract type. Some of our clients will ask for additional terms to be included, which will be provided once the detail of your assignment is known.
- Where you will be engaged on a PAYE basis to provide services to one or more of our end-clients on a contract for services, but are not employed on an overarching contract of employment with Akkodis our PAYE Contract for Services for Temporary Workers will apply:
- Where you will provide your services through your own Personal Services Company (PSC) (i.e. limited company workers) the following terms will apply:
- The Terms and Conditions for Umbrella Company assignments are agreed between the umbrella company and the worker